Air_Restraint's Mod App

Cream Slush

1. Minecraft IGN: Air_Restraint

2. Position applying for: Moderator

3. Age|Timezone: 23 | CST

4. How long have you been on Heroes Reborn?: I've been apart of the HC family for around 8-9 years now. I started on Dragonguard.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I've been noticing the lack of power recently in the chat. I've been seeing many situations where mutes should be given but they aren't due to lack of chat moderating happening/being available. I believe I can help and make sure are chats are nice and clean and nothing gets too out of hand. I've been supporting this community for quite awhile now and always have strive to go the extra mile. I have the drive to make a change on the server and I feel this is the way to do so.

6. Any prior experience moderating servers/projects?: Yes, I use to be a Moderator on Herocraft and worked my way up to it. I started as being a Proctor and Guide, worked my way up to Senior Proctor, and then eventually Moderator.

7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I understand all the responsibilities of a Moderator, and know my boundaries. I have knowledge of the PE system and how to complete them, and as well understand how to use the other permissions I'd be given. I'd love to help this server grow even further and bloom like it could.

Top Bottom