Beta Feedback Megathread

Kainzo

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hey Heroes!
Please post your feedback of the beta here, we really want to know what the community thinks and how to improve for the launch of the server!

We will be releasing the server in stages

1. Combat Beta
  2. World Beta
  3. Chaos Beta
  4. Release

Giraffe

As I understand it @Kainzo, you're sort of on the back end of this overseeing things. Is there or have you thought of promoting a co-owner of sorts? Leading from behind too much has led to the downfall of most communities I've been apart of and it's something I can see happening here. It might help rewarding one of your most loyal and fitting staff members to that kind of position and it also helps to have someone's second opinion, close experience with the community etc.

jrr5556

Reborn Staff
As I understand it @Kainzo, you're sort of on the back end of this overseeing things. Is there or have you thought of promoting a co-owner of sorts? Leading from behind too much has led to the downfall of most communities I've been apart of and it's something I can see happening here. It might help rewarding one of your most loyal and fitting staff members to that kind of position and it also helps to have someone's second opinion, close experience with the community etc.
There's a whole team running everything behind the scenes. Nothing to worry about.

Giraffe

There's a whole team running everything behind the scenes. Nothing to worry about.
Look into the term "too many cooks in the kitchen" for a tldr. I can personally tell you with a ton of experience from working on projects on CS:GO, Minecraft, Garry's Mod, and numerous other things over the years that it rings true. Not having clear leadership will lead to a project with little clear direction, people swinging their dicks to be in charge in some of the time, arguments that last for way too long, or a breakdown in passion. I'm not really saying "wow your team is shit you can't trust them". Just looking at people in terms of pure human nature some kind of hierarchy would help, including having a right-hand man or something of the sort.

Last edited:

jrr5556

Reborn Staff
Look into the term "too many cooks in the kitchen" for a tldr. I can personally tell you with a ton of experience from working on projects on CS:GO, Minecraft, Garry's Mod, and numerous other things over the years that it rings true. Not having clear leadership will lead to a project with little clear direction, people swinging their dicks to be in charge in some of the time, arguments that last for way too long, or a breakdown in passion. I'm not really saying "wow your team is shit you can't trust them". Just looking at people in terms of pure human nature some kind of hierarchy would help, including having a right-hand man or something of the sort.
A very generic response. The team has worked well for 6 months, a couple of people have more say than others which is your 'leadership'. I'd look to solve/help facilitate in some things that you can directly affect, such as advertising.

Giraffe

A very generic response. The team has worked well for 6 months, a couple of people have more say than others which is your 'leadership'. I'd look to solve/help facilitate in some things that you can directly affect, such as advertising.
What kind of statement is calling what I said generic lol? Compared to how many other people have posted any feedback whatsoever it’d seem to me something relatively dynamic. Making some kind of snarky response as if I’m trying to shit on what you guys are doing or that me asking for what leadership hierarchy is there other than “Owner”, “Admin”, “Mod” doesn’t seem like too much to ask for. Are you going to respond to every other post on this literal Feedback thread that they should be worried about something completely unrelated? I’m really not interested in advertising for you guys (that isn’t me being a cunt, I’m a bit busy) and I will become increasingly less interested in networking for this place at all if this is the kind of response a suggestion gets from any staff member. You need to check yourself.

Regardless and to get back on topic who has say in what in certain areas isn’t information that is allotted to me, whether or not it is or isn’t is also something that isn’t up to me. In the general development and management of this server and sentiment of it being successful I thought it’d be something good to suggest. I’m any event I still think having certain sections of people responsible for people or things besides the current rank system would work far more efficently towards creating a successful server.

sam

What kind of statement is calling what I said generic lol? Compared to how many other people have posted any feedback whatsoever it’d seem to me something relatively dynamic. Making some kind of snarky response as if I’m trying to shit on what you guys are doing or that me asking for what leadership hierarchy is there other than “Owner”, “Admin”, “Mod” doesn’t seem like too much to ask for. Are you going to respond to every other post on this literal Feedback thread that they should be worried about something completely unrelated? I’m really not interested in advertising for you guys (that isn’t me being a cunt, I’m a bit busy) and I will become increasingly less interested in networking for this place at all if this is the kind of response a suggestion gets from any staff member. You need to check yourself.

Regardless and to get back on topic who has say in what in certain areas isn’t information that is allotted to me, whether or not it is or isn’t is also something that isn’t up to me. In the general development and management of this server and sentiment of it being successful I thought it’d be something good to suggest. I’m any event I still think having certain sections of people responsible for people or things besides the current rank system would work far more efficently towards creating a successful server.
this is a feedback thread but you might be concerned about the wrong things here. who is in control is a little different than what the forums suggest. you should let those people worry about control. bring your atherys people so we can whoop em, buck up or shut up

Top Bottom