Coding Team App: TheUnCola

TheUnCola

1. Minecraft IGN: TheUnCola
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 25
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since beta (on and off)
6. How long have you been on Heroes Reborn?: About a week
7. What is your level of Java experience?:
TA’ed for it in college but don’t currently use it in my career. I could easily get back into it though since I used to help students learn it.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.:
This is where I’m not experienced. However, I’m very good at learning new things and I don’t think it would take too much time to do so.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I graduated from college with a bachelors degree in Computer Science and a concentration in CyberSecurity with around a 3.5gpa. It doesn’t matter what I’m working on whether it’s front end, backend, middle tier, or even website based. I’ve done it all.

Following are all the languages, frameworks, databases, and other relevant tools/things that I’m proficient in/with.

Languages/DB: Java (JUnit, JavaFX, Swing, UML, MVC), C/C++, PHP, MySQL, Firebase, MongoDB, HTML, CSS/SASS, React, JavaScript, and very good at NodeJS (Promises and all)

Frameworks/Other: Angular 1-7, Postman/Newman (and RESTful apps), Git/Gitlab, Eclipse (and any of the IDEs), Selenium, Puppeteer/Chrome API, Bootstrap, Docker/Minikube (Containerization), Electron (Discord and Slack are based on this), Jenkins/TeamCity, and Agile Methodologies

I tried to think of everything off the top of my head so I may have forgotten some.

Note: I can show you many projects that I’ve worked on but I’d rather not link them on a public forum if that’s ok. I’ll show anything through discord (including my resume if you’d like).

Also, I’ve been an Admin/Mod on other servers in the past so I have experience with that. I ran my own server at one point as well but it was just for friends.

Lastly, I’m filling all of this out laying in bed on my phone (extremely professional). I’ll touch it up tomorrow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom