Combat Beta - 4/26 - 6 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuclearCouch

Admin
Admin
Reborn Staff
Attention Heroes,

We will be preforming a Beta combat test this Friday at 6 PM CST.

This test is to showcase our classes and combat for the new server that will feature classic Herocraft styles and immersion. We will be gathering feedback on these classes in the forums under the Balance sections.

This Combat Beta will run for 3 days and we will have an open-world gameplay beta shortly after, scheduled at a later date.

A Modpack with mods such as Optifine and Macros will be available later in the week, through Technic and posted here.

You will be able to connect to the beta with play.heroesreborn.net:27381

Last edited:

Giraffe

Former/Infamous A’therys and part-time HC PvPer, glad to see a few familiar faces heading balance and such as far as PvP goes. Make me much more comfortable to have people like Nuclear at the helm of this project than anything. Not really sure about other people, but to be honest it’s been a long time so only time will tell. Will definitely show up to help and suggest changes afterwards. I know the amount of work something like this takes to produce and just wanted to extend a good job regardless of anything else.

Best of luck.

(y)

NuclearCouch

Admin
Admin
Reborn Staff
Former/Infamous A’therys and part-time HC PvPer, glad to see a few familiar faces heading balance and such as far as PvP goes. Make me much more comfortable to have people like Nuclear at the helm of this project than anything. Not really sure about other people, but to be honest it’s been a long time so only time will tell. Will definitely show up to help and suggest changes afterwards. I know the amount of work something like this takes to produce and just wanted to extend a good job regardless of anything else.

Best of luck.

(y)
I'm not at the helm haha - I'm just a forum administrator currently as I helped setup the site. Kainzo is still around as the Founder, and honestly the others have done far more than me in terms of actual gameplay content - I came into this late. I've worked on things like the site, logo, map design and mob arena configuration. Glad to have you here! :)

Giraffe

I'm not at the helm haha - I'm just a forum administrator currently as I helped setup the site. Kainzo is still around as the Founder, and honestly the others have done far more than me in terms of actual gameplay content - I came into this late. I've worked on things like the site, logo, map design and mob arena configuration :)
This man needs a promotion I think @Kainzo.

Kainzo

Admin
Staff member
Admin
We have a lot of people at the helm, not one person is "pushing it" I'm on the backend, trying to ensure things aren't on fire and will give polish advice.

We have a very good "vision" document for the server that was created by the people who wanted this server, we will publish it and you guys can cross check our additions against it.

Welcome to the rebirth.

AtomicTempest

Seems interesting! I am looking into checking this Heroes Reborn stuff out @Kainzo thanks for making this possible that is what everyone wanted and liked! Hope that I will see some old players and some good old fights !
While we waiting
I am inserting this video here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom