Make Stealing from Town Members Illegal

JupiterRome

Aye So maybe this is just me being butthurt because some scum stole from Inforwars (can't invite new players without a few people making alts SMH)

Anyways, I personally think stealing from town members should be illegal. I know on Old HC stealing from town members was illegal, and I think that allows someone such as myself to invite these new players to a town with little fear. Basically now that its not illegal though everyone has to worry about people making alts to join their town (If they accept most new players such as inforwars) and overall contributes to a more cliquey experience that prevents people from helping new players.

Maybe I'm just a lil bitch but its just pretty frustrating when you try to do your part to keep these new players here and someone goes out of their way to abuse that so they can upgrade their town to t2.

JupiterRome

Are you using plots in your town?
Nah, our town recently had to be moved in preparation for town size increase as it was too close to a few other towns and nobody has had the time to set up plots yet, as we have a lot of members. I do think this is a good point tho

werwew19

Coding Team
Scripting Team
Reborn Staff
Agreed, most people don't know how to efficiently use the plot system and it 100% should be illegal to do this

jrr5556

Reborn Staff
It is illegal to join a town with malicious intent. Those who did the deed know who they are, and their punishments are coming.

Last edited:
Top Bottom