Mod App: KaiExpo

KaiExpo

1. Minecraft IGN: KaiExpo
  2. Position applying for: Moderator
  3. Age|Timezone: 15 , CST
  4. How long have you been on Heroes Reborn?: I have only been on Heroes Reborn for a couple of weeks.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I am online pretty frequently, and I have a good sense of right and wrong. While one factor might be that we don’t have many people online at one time, I believe that makes needing moderators more prominent because people who are on by themselves can get away with more stuff because no one is there to catch them. I believe that I could help the server get back to it’s old amount of people online. I have had experience with the Prism before. I have helped many new members out on this server before also, and I believe I would be a good fit for this position.
  6. Any prior experience moderating servers/projects?: I have been a mod on a couple of other servers before. On those servers I have done jobs ranging from helping new players out to solving player problems.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I just want to say that I really enjoy and like this server, and that I’m applying for staff because I want to help others have a fun, enjoyable time on this server like I have.

Last edited:
Top Bottom