Take pride in your gameplay!

sam

Record your gameplay boys!

Youtube is how we are going to recall memories and fun times spent.

On top of that garnering new members to Heroes Reborn should be a priority.
I haven't been able to hop on and test but I hope it's going well.

Montages/PVP/Builds/Class Spotlights you know the deal

Kainzo

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Record your gameplay boys!

Youtube is how we are going to recall memories and fun times spent.

On top of that garnering new members to Heroes Reborn should be a priority.
I haven't been able to hop on and test but I hope it's going well.

Montages/PVP/Builds/Class Spotlights you know the deal
100% agreed, how can we tie incentive into people doing this?

sam

Hall of Fame Near Spawn, NPC’s in form of player, Titles, Links to YouTube channel via signs and announcements in game chat. Milestones after 5k views 10k views 20k views etc, Advertising Team.
Youtube competitions.

Contributor status, privileges include early access to new classes. Early testing

Any recommendations for good screen recorders? I'll definitely make some videos if I can find a good one.
Fraps

GoodGrief

Maybe make journalism an in-game profession of sorts. Players record, and submit. You vet it. You post it. "Views" and/or "likes" count for something in-game; wealth, power, status.
There is a pretty amazing mod called "Replay". The mod records the entire 3d space. So one can go back later and place cameras/POVs where you want to. Really allows for spontaneity. Just record an area during some event. If something amazing happens you can edit and get the best angle possible. You could make the perms to record a privilege to be earned.

sam

Maybe make journalism an in-game profession of sorts. Players record, and submit. You vet it. You post it. "Views" and/or "likes" count for something in-game; wealth, power, status.
There is a pretty amazing mod called "Replay". The mod records the entire 3d space. So one can go back later and place cameras/POVs where you want to. Really allows for spontaneity. Just record an area during some event. If something amazing happens you can edit and get the best angle possible. You could make the perms to record a privilege to be earned.
that looks like a really cool and effective mod

Top Bottom